• Fifth Grader Invents Gadget To Prevent Children From Being Forgotten In Cars – Video


  • How many times we have listened to the news of children being left to expire due to the overheating of the cars when left unattended by their careless parents who are busy either drinking or shopping without their knowledge of their young children expire in the car.



    Since 1998 these incidents have had an increasing graph of up to 712 children being roasted in the overheated cars or have expired due to a heat stroke.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    When the adults were not taking heed of these senseless finish off and were not taking it seriously, one bright 11 year old boy decided that he got to do something about this problem. The fifth grade student from Texas has invented a gadget that could save the lives of innocent kids in their overheated cars.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    This clever device which is rightly named as the ‘oasis’ by the boy.



    When the temperature of the inside of a car crosses a certain limit the gadget emits cool air and also alerts the parents by an alarm through the antenna that is built in the gadget. It also alerts the nearby authorities about the mishap.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    The idea of oasis came to the boy’s mind when he was left sad by the finish off of his neighborhood friend happened due to the same reason of the overheated car.



    The boy was just 6 months old. He only has a 3-D model of the gadget that he has invented and he and his father have raised an amount of $31,040 on their GoFundMe page.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    The proceedings will go towards the manufacturing of the gadget and procuring a patent for it. All thanks to the brilliance of this boy and his determination to come up with the idea of the gadget and save many lives of the kids who are now safe from the finish off caused by the overheating of the insides of the cars.



     Source: HealthyLifeViews

    Please SHARE this with your friends and family.


    Share on Facebook

    Get Positive News!

    Thank you for reading! If you would like to receive positive news to your inbox, please enter your email. We want to spread inspiration to others.








 
 




  • Fifth Grader Invents Gadget To Prevent Children From Being Forgotten In Cars – Video

  • ADVERTISEMENT


    How many times we have listened to the news of children being left to expire due to the overheating of the cars when left unattended by their careless parents who are busy either drinking or shopping without their knowledge of their young children expire in the car.



    Since 1998 these incidents have had an increasing graph of up to 712 children being roasted in the overheated cars or have expired due to a heat stroke.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    When the adults were not taking heed of these senseless finish off and were not taking it seriously, one bright 11 year old boy decided that he got to do something about this problem. The fifth grade student from Texas has invented a gadget that could save the lives of innocent kids in their overheated cars.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    This clever device which is rightly named as the ‘oasis’ by the boy.



    When the temperature of the inside of a car crosses a certain limit the gadget emits cool air and also alerts the parents by an alarm through the antenna that is built in the gadget. It also alerts the nearby authorities about the mishap.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    The idea of oasis came to the boy’s mind when he was left sad by the finish off of his neighborhood friend happened due to the same reason of the overheated car.



    The boy was just 6 months old. He only has a 3-D model of the gadget that he has invented and he and his father have raised an amount of $31,040 on their GoFundMe page.

    Source: HealthyLifeViews

    The proceedings will go towards the manufacturing of the gadget and procuring a patent for it. All thanks to the brilliance of this boy and his determination to come up with the idea of the gadget and save many lives of the kids who are now safe from the finish off caused by the overheating of the insides of the cars.



     Source: HealthyLifeViews

    Please SHARE this with your friends and family.


    Share on Facebook

    Get Positive News!

    Thank you for reading! If you would like to receive positive news to your inbox, please enter your email. We want to spread inspiration to others.






ADVERTISEMENT


 
Shop our Stay Inspired. products 👇




-->








Loading More
ADVERTISEMENT

PAYMENT METHODS
Payment methods